Payal Dev is a Bollywood actress and playback singer mainly sings in Hindi, Bengali, English and Telugu songs. She is well known for her superhits songs “Ab Tohe Jaane Na Dungi” and “Albela Sajan Ayo Re” from the movie “Bajirao Mastani”. Let’s check out Payal Dev Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Payal Dev
|Real Name||Payal Dev|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Music Composer|
|Father name||Sameer Kumar Banerjee|
|Mother Name||Anita Banerjee|
|Brother name||Not Known|
|Sister name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||26 Feb 1989|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Ramgarh, Jharkhand|
|College||Ranchi Women’s College|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Music|
|Debut||Bollywood: Grand Masti (2013)|
|Awards/Honours||Mirchi Awards for Best Upcoming Female Vocalist of the Year and Best Music Album of the Year in 2015.|
She has many other awards, honors, and achievements to her name.
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Singing, Shopping|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, Shopping, Dancing, Long Drives|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 Kg|
in Pounds- 133 lbs
|Favorite Food||Aloo Paratha, Veg Pulao, Dal, Bhindi Mirch Masala|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan, Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Musician||Pritam, Vishal-Shekhar, A. R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Mithoon, Amaal Malik|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Grey|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Lata Mangeshkar, Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, Asha Bhosle, Mohit Chauhan, Ed Sheeran, Benny Dayal, Armaan Malik|
|Favorite Song||Ab Tohe Jaane Na Dungi|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||₹4 Crore (0.7 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Payal Dev
- Does Payal Dev Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Payal Dev drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Payal Dev was born on 26 February 1989, in Ramgarh, Jharkhand.
- she started her training under the guidance of her mother, a classical singer.
- At the age of 17, she went to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams. She started her career in Mumbai by singing the jingles for television advertising, documentary, and short films.
- In 2013, Payal Dev got her first break in Bollywood with the title Song of Grand Masti. After that, she got an opportunity to give her voice in Ram Gopal Varma’s film Satya 2.
- In 2015, Payal Dev got fame with the song “Ab Tohe Jaane Na Dungi” and “Albela Sajan Ayo Re” from the movie “Bajirao Mastani”. The song was composed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Payal also gave her voice in 3 songs of this film.
- After this, she got the opportunity to sing songs for the movie like ‘Kabil’, ‘Baaghi 2’, ‘Student of the Year-2’, ‘Namaste England’ and more.
- Payal has received several awards for her singing within a short span of time.
- She has also won the title of Best Upcoming Female Vocalist of the Year and Best Music Album of the Year at the Mirchi Music Award.
- Payal Dev is very versatile as a singer and She can soulfully render songs from different genres like pop, ghazals, western, jazz, hip-hop, rock, and more.
- She recently sang Tum Hi Aana for the film Marjaavaan.
- Payal Dev Fulfills Childhood Dream of Singing for Salman Khan by singing “Dil de Diya,” for the film “Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai”.
- It is really impossible to cover all her hits songs collections, but we are trying to cover all her latest collections here, please check out.
Payal Dev Hits Collections
These are the latest information on Payal Dev Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures