Himesh Reshammiya is an Indian music director, singer, actor, lyricist, and producer. He came in the spotlight with the Song “Aashiq Banaya Aapne” From the movie Aashiq Banaya Aapne. He is well known for his super hit songs “Aashiq Banaya Aapne”, “Zara Jhoom Jhoom”, “Tera Suroor,” “Jhalak Dikhlaja,” “Shakalaka Boom Boom,” “Hookah Bar,” and “Tandoori Nights”. Let’s check out Himesh Reshammiya Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Himesh Reshammiya
|Real Name||Himesh Reshammiya|
|Nick Name||Himesh Bhai, HR|
|Profession||Actor, Music Director, Singer, Writer and Producer|
|Father Name||Vipin Reshammiya|
|Mother Name||Madhu Reshammiya|
|Brother name||Not Known (Elder, Died)|
|Wife/Spouse||Komal (div.2017), Sonia Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||23 July 1973|
|Age (as in 2020)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India|
|School||Hill Grange High School, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film Debut : Aap Kaa Surroor (2007)|
Music Debut: Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998)
|Awards/Honours||• Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer for Aashiq Banaya Aapne in 2006.|
• Star Screen Award
• IIFA Award
• Zee Cine Award
• BIG Star Entertainment Award as best music director for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
He has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Singing, Theatre plays|
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Theatre plays, Singing, Travelling|
|Controversies||• In his early singing career, he was criticized for his nasal singing, He stated that Mukesh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and R.D.Burman had a nasal style of singing but hadn’t produced so many hits like him, after which Asha Bhosle said that she wants to slap him.|
• Sonu Nigan once said that competing with Himesh Reshammiya is my insult.
• Once he visited the shrine of Moinuddin Chishti by wearing a burqa to avoid fans to identify him and later had to apologize for offending religious sentiments.
• He was accused of copyright violation of Tanhaiyaan song in Aap Ka Suroor, which was copyrighted from Boney Kapoor’s film Milenge Milenge. After that Himesh clarified that he offered this song to Boney Kapoor but he didn’t include in Milenge Milenge and therefore he used it.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 169 cm|
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 Kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements||-Chest: 40 Inches|
-Waist: 32 Inches
-Biceps: 14 Inches
|Favorite Food||Grilled Chicken|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Grey, Royal Blue|
|Favorite Singer||Shreya Ghoshal, Neha Kakkar, A. R. Rahman, Badshah, Pritam, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Millind Gaba, & Guru Randhawa|
|Favorite Songs||Aashiq Banaya Aapne|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
Sonia Kapoor (m.2018-present)
|Salary||₹ 6-10 Crore/Film|
|Net Worth||₹ 35 Crore (50 Million $)|
Some Unknown Facts About Himesh Reshammiya
- Does Himesh Reshammiya Smoke?: No
- Does Himesh Reshammiya drink alcohol?: No
- Himesh Reshammiya was born to a Gujarati music composer, Vipin Reshammiya, and Madhu Reshammiya in Mumbai on 23 July 1973.
- At the age of 11, His elder brother died, that incident disturbed him totally as he was his good friend and always support him.
- At the age of 16, he dropped his studies and started working as a music director and TV producer.
- He started his career as music director in the film Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya in 1998 and made his acting debut with the film Aap Kaa Surroor in 2007.
- At the age of 21, Reshammiya married Komal and they have a son named Swayam Reshammiya.
- He gained fame with his unorthodox high-pitched nasal singing.
- Himesh Reshammiya has the record of composing 36 hits in a single year.
- In 2003, His music in the Salman Khan staring film Tere Naam is regarded as one of the best selling Bollywood album of that time.
- In 2005, he won a Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer for the song Aashiq Banaya Aapne from the movie Aashiq Banaya Aapne.
- Himesh Reshammiya was the first Indian singer to perform at Wembley Arena in London and also at the Heineken music hall in Amsterdam.
- Himesh’s music has a style of composition based on a fusion of Western and Indian classical music, and Western and Indian Rock music accompanied by techno beats.
- On 12 September 2016, it was reported that Himesh Reshammiya and Komal were mutually agreed to separate and file for divorce at a Bandra family court.
- On 11 May 2018, Himesh married his long-time girlfriend, actress Sonia Kapoor in a private ceremony in Mumbai.
- He co-judged TV shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge, Music Ka Maha Muqqabla, Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa Little Champs, Sur Kshetra, and The Voice India.
- On 4 November 2013, it was announced that Himesh would be acting in and producing a movie named The Xposé.
- In 2015, His music in the Salman Khan staring film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo is regarded as one of the best selling Bollywood album of 2015.
- In April 2019, it was confirmed that Himesh would be back on screen with the film Namastey Rome, which is a sequel to Namastey London and Namastey England, which may release in 2021.
- It is really impossible to cover all his hits songs collections, but we are trying to cover all her latest collection here, please check out.
Himesh Reshammiya Hits Collections
These are the latest full information on Himesh Reshammiya Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on Filmymedia.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience, or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.